returning clients, let’s prepare for your appointment. appointment is by request only.
1. There is a booking fee of 50% and is applied the day of service. We will typically approve your booking within 72 hours. See our updated cancellation policy here.
2. Discontinue use of certain active products 5-7 days prior: Stop Tretinoin, Tazoratene, or other prescription retinoids. 3 days prior: Stop Adapalene, AHA/BHA, Scrubs, Retinol, Peel Pads, etc. Keep your skin well hydrated prior to your appointment. If your skin is feeling very dry, apply an occlusive product like Aquaphor, or Vaseline the night before.
3. If you have to reschedule, do so more than 48 hours in advance. Cancellations after 48 hours of the appointment time will forfeit the booking fee. Check your original confirmation email or text to make changes to your appointment. Cancellations within 24 hours will be charged additional fees. See full, updated cancellation policy.
4. The day of your service, come in as you are. If you wear make up, avoid heavy make up or water resistant sunscreen to allow for easy removal during the treatment. This gives us more time to work on your skin! No need to wash your face as we do this for you.
5. Arrive on time. If you’re running late, please text 916-520-9310.